Friday, August 20, 2010

My BlogFrog Community

Hello all :) I have started my own BlogFrog Community. It is a very neat place to share ideas, discuss Moron disinfectant, exchange stories, learn Moron shedding techniques, learn about great blogs, discuss life, share Moronlore, find and gain readership... and it's absolutely free :) I have met some of the most amazing people here and intend to use it as another platform to further our Movement.

Visit My BlogFrog Community!


However, I am still stuck on a name for our coveted Movement. SO please vote to the right and/or leave a comment stating your choice for the name of the Movement. Something catchy, something unique, but above all - something fitting!

Feel free to stop by my BlogFrog community and leave a comment and/or suggestion for a name there.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Corine Moore said...

Good for you! I'm sure your community will be a success... you have a great and much needed platform. Way to go! :D

Cheryl said...

I'm a member of BlogFrog too, and just joined your community : )

BLOGitse said...

BF greetings from Casablanca, Morocco!
Just joined your community!
Have a great day!

Jo Frances said...

So glad I found this blog through BlogFrog! I am now a follower, and looking forward to reading about your journey.

Jo

http://www.over40style.com

Suzie Q said...

Thank you Corine :)

Suzie Q said...

Welcome, as well :)

Suzie Q said...

So happy you joined our community! I find that they are a great a supportive bunch :)

Suzie Q said...

Thank you for following my blog, I hope it provides you with what you need from it - even if its just a laugh or two :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...