Friday, July 2, 2010

Blog Award x2


What can I say but I am almost speechless!!! I have won a blog award twice by Kelly at Blue Frogs Legs and by Kimberly at A Spicy Boy, a Cat, and My Fat Ass. I guess that means I am moving up in the world! Eat my dust ex-moron!!! (Although he is still a moron, he is just now my ex....) Anyways, I'll try to not let this go to may head, LOL!

I guess first I must sum up my blogging philosophy in 5 words. Holy Heck, OK, here goes...
lessons learnt from living life

There. And now I am supposed to pass it along to 10 others:

1. A Dose of Positivity
2. Life Forward
3. Cori's Big Mouth
4. View From Down Here
5. On This Journey Called...Life
6. A Southern Belle with Northern Roots
7. This Mom Loves
8. This That & Then Some
9. Dutch Being Me
10. just stuff

Thank you Kimberly and Kelly. I encourage everyone to check out these great worthy blogs!

15 comments:

viewfromdownhere said...

aw, shucks, thanks! :-)

Kristen said...

*giggle* Thanks so much!!

Cori said...

Thanks lady :)

Pam said...

WOW!
Thank you, Suzie!
You know, some bloggers take the awards thing a little too lightly, but every once-in-a-while, it's just nice to get a pat on the back, ya know?
p.s.: Your style and prose crack me up - LOVE getting the chuckles from you!! :-)
Peace,
Pam

Sherri said...

Susie! Thanks so much! I never imagined reaching this level of blogging. I truly am in awe of and completely appreciate all you ladies...I have feel like I am making new friends here in this electronic world.

shannon i olson said...

Thank you!! I have no idea what to do, I never got a blog award before! Is there a party with cake?? ;0)

This Mom said...

Thank you so much! What a great birthday surprise - I really appreciate it!

Kate @ This Mom Loves

Ms. Understood said...

Oh wow!!! Thank you for the blog award. I'm following you now. I LOVE you blog (life) mantra. Those five words are powerful. I'll have to try to think of a five word mantra so I can accept this award. Thanks again.

Donda said...

Great philosophy! CONGRATS!!!

Kimberly Walker said...

You're very welcome!!!

Shayna said...

Thanks!! :-)

Suzie Q said...

You are all deserving....you are so very welcome. I am surrounded by talent and substance :)

Corine Moore said...

Totally cool!!! Congratulations! :D

Kelly said...

You are so very welcome :)

Suzie Q said...

You are all deserving....you are so very welcome. I am surrounded by talent and substance :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...