Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I got an STD

So despite the fact that would mean I would be getting some action somewhere - which sadly has gotten very little - I am not talking about that sort of STD.  Laura from Through my Insanity and.. what else is there? bestowed this baby in me:



With this STD, there are rules. As with any STD carrier I feel the need to share and to pass on some STD's.  Here are the rules for this particular one:

1. Make up ONE totally ridiculous story about yourself that is a complete rip-off from a movie. It can be as long or short as you want; clean or crass as you want.
2. Pass it on to whomever you feel is deserving of this STD – or accept it and keep it for yourself; it’s your blog – it’s your choice.
3. If you choose to accept this STD, please link your acceptance post back to Adventuresin Estrogen and to the person who gave you your STD.
4.Use the acronym “STD” as much as possible within your post (send SEO’s into a tale spin)

SO, here is my STD limerick....

I once had a friend who had crabs
and scratched all day long in his 'gnads
He slept around alot
and didn't know where he got
those itchy little cads.

I pass along this lovely award to Sherry at  Messy Mind.

Have a great STD & Moronfree day :)

9 comments:

sherristakes said...

Oh Suzie!! I feel so honored.... passing on STD's is something that is very personal and requires much pickiness!

Thanks for thinking of me!!

Laura said...

Haha, I loved your limerick!!!!

Bec said...

Love it.  Gave me a great laugh.
www.rebeccabany.com
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/becbany

Suzie Q said...

Glad I could be of some help, have a great weekend :)

Suzie Q said...

Thanks - sorry it took so long for me to do it!!! Love the award :) It made me smile :)

Suzie Q said...

Yes - it does. And I personally feel you deserved it :)

~ Mona said...

Congrats on the STD!! Love the limerick.
~ Mona : )

Lady Estrogen said...

Very classy - and I'm totally all about the classy! LOL.
Thanks for linking up.
x

lisa said...

What a hysterical award!  Congrats!

Here's another...I just wanted to let you know that I've chosen your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award! :)  I think your blog is hilarious and the poetry is beautiful!  Please stop by my blog to find out more info!

Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...