Friday, May 27, 2011

Morons are Everywhere

Been back and forth and all around the place with work these days.  Remember I said that my boss reminded me so much of my Moron?

Should have listened to my gut....

Good news I am one job down and hopefully will never have to deal with him again.  Unfortunately I also found out how fleeting some friendships are, especially work ones and those associated with the ole dollar.  I am always amazed how many people choose money over people, integrity, truth...

So one job down - but at least I have two other ones.  It was beginning to be quite tiring to work all of them.  But as a single mom, what can you do?

So I have some really exciting things planned.... so stay tuned...

This last little bit of re-shuffling has taught me I have to go with my gut more, and focus and the things that truly matter to me.


I have a few questions for my readers:

How do you single parents deal with the bread earning/parenting balance?

What has been your hardest hurdle after leaving your abusive relationship?

Do you feel you have a finer tuned Morondar (radar for abusers)?

7 comments:

TarotByRachel said...

Morons are everywhere!  We don't have to be married to them to be abused by them.  *hugs*  

As far as the balancing of work and parenting, I don't have children of my own but I do come from a HUGE family.  Mom and dad both held extra jobs and all of us kids had our responsibilities to keep up with as part of the overall running of the home.  It's not a one person job, even little kids can sweep the kitchen floor. 

I Give U Get Giveawa said...

Thanks so much for joining I Give U Get Giveaways Community! Look forward to chatting with you :)

ruzanne carmen di romo said...

Hi Suzie! You have empowered a lot more women with this blog. Kudos to you!

Suzie Q said...

Thank you, Ruzanne :) I am happy knowing I have helped at least one woman. Breaking the silence is my aim!!!

Suzie Q said...

Boy - do i know how you feel!!!!! Have a great weekend, Mona.  So glad to see you around :)

Suzie Q said...

Morons truly are everywhere, aren't they.  I am maybe just more aware of them now.
The lil Pixie is a HUGE help, I will say, but the balancing act is hard, especially trying to hold down numerous jobs - and provide a stable home.  I know I am not alone in this, so many others are in the same boat or worse.  Just wondering how others do it.... Some seem to do the juggling act better than others. I seem to lack grace :)

Suzie Q said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...